Thursday, May 19, 2011

I've already divorced you

Sorry it's been a while. My sister is getting married in 5 weeks! My cousin and brother have found their new entertainment. They put their hands next to their eyes like blinders, slowly turn towards me, and explain that they Eye of Sauron is turning it's gaze to me. Yes, I am the next single one in line.

I received this email recently from a guy on eharmony. Thought it was quite entertaining. Kudos to him for creativity - but it was a little weird I have to admit.

Subject: I want my sweater back too

Liz,

After a thoroughly brief overview of your profile, I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind. :)

Thank You for all the wonderful imaginary memories... you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Your Ex-Hubby,

xxxx

P.S. You can keep the house in Barbados but, I'm afraid I'm going to have to need half of our money according to the prenup.

No comments:

Post a Comment