Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ass Grabbing Gym Guy

As you know, I am half-Egyptian. This also means that I am half-African and well endowed on the lower half of my body. I recall looking at pictures of myself when I was 2 years old, and I still had a butt even then!

One night in Indy, I was out with some girlfriends dancing and having a good time. I saw a guy that goes to my gym whom I see almost every day. He stopped me and grabbed a hold of me so that I couldn't escape. He quickly changed the topic of our conversation to my ass as he proceeded to put his hand on the back of my thigh and raise his hand to grab my ass. I was a little speechless because I didn't know how to react. He continued to do it again and told me that I was not nice enough to him at the gym because I didn't stop to have a long conversation with him. Next thing I knew, a random girl joined the conversation about my ass and reached out and grabbed it. I thought it was awkward enough that a girl friend of this guy would grab my ass, but then I found out that he didn't even know her. Once I had gotten over the shock, I quickly found my girlfriends for their protection.

The next day at the gym, I went to one of the ab machines. My dear ass-grabbing friend ended up on the machine next to me. We never made eye contact and pretended like the incident(s) never had occurred.

4 comments:

  1. You need to start hanging out with people who have some class and are educated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) - I do. The whole point of this blog is that I somehow attract strange and unusual men even when I am around my educated and classy friends. Instead of letting it frustrate me, I am just going to laugh about it and hope others do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, I totally forgot about this! Wish I could've actually witnessed it, but I'm glad I was there to hear about it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wasn't the hot guy with the great calves was it? He's the one you need working on your form!

    ReplyDelete